Pageviews from the past week

Friday 20 June 2014

Tell Them

Tell Them

Tell them I love them tell them I care
Tell them I always want to be there
Tell them I miss them and want to play
Tell them I hate this being away
I miss the cuddles and playing the fool
I miss the picking them up from school

Tell them I hate this being apart
And how much it breaks my heart
Tell them I’m crying real tears
And I feel it will go on for years
Tell them of the tears in my eyes
Every time I say goodbye

And as I cry for many miles
As I think of their smiles
Because I am not sure when
I will see them again

Yeah tell them I am a really nice man
Of that I am sure you can
Tell them that you still care
But it is better without me there
And there was nothing that I could do
As the decision was down to you

I am sorry if I am sounding sour
But I am writing at a late hour
And I am lying on my bed alone
When I’d rather be at home
But I don’t have a home 
And I’m feeling very sad
Because I have just lost everything I had

I just have some photo’s
 hanging on my wall
and that’s not enough
Not enough at all

No comments:

Post a Comment